Robin Trower Bridge of Sighs New 5.1 and Dolby Atmos Mixes!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Csaudvid, thanks for that heads up are DeepDiscount primary or exclusively USA based?
Because Id like to get me Dune part II bluray there (Im gettin kinda sick of amazon.couk) but it may not be practical for me to register if they are only in USA
Hopefully Dune-II won't be Region locked, Dune-I doesn't seem to be - though I did buy it from amazon.co.uk when it was released

Can't wait till this comes out. I wonder if all the talking heads are going to rip it apart like Machine Head?
Sometimes I think there is actually a pre plan to disapprove of surround releases.
My QQ conspiracy theory.
Anyway, I am looking very forward to this release and I anticipate it will be great.

Can't wait till this comes out. I wonder if all the talking heads are going to rip it apart like Machine Head?
Sometimes I think there is actually a pre plan to disapprove of surround releases.
My QQ conspiracy theory.
Anyway, I am looking very forward to this release and I anticipate it will be great.
lol. I love the Machine Head disc.
In the case of Trower, they would have to mess it up really bad to irritate me.

Back