Roxy Music - Roxy Music (1st album 1972) on 5.1 DVD mixed by Steven Wilson!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dadgum! (trying not to be churlish here)

I had just cancelled my Amazon UK order this morning (when my electricity finally returned after the snow storm) and pre-ordered at Amazon US. Guess they didn't expect anyone to be pre-ordering just yet? Hope there won't be a supply issue.

It's still in my orders list, though, and at the price it was first listed. Hmm. Maybe I should go for the 199.00 signed version? No.

Dadgum! (trying not to be churlish here)

I had just cancelled my Amazon UK order this morning (when my electricity finally returned after the snow storm) and pre-ordered at Amazon US. Guess they didn't expect anyone to be pre-ordering just yet? Hope there won't be a supply issue.

It's still in my orders list, though, and at the price it was first listed. Hmm. Maybe I should go for the 199.00 signed version? No.

There is always THE MOOSE

For most people it is...but importcds charges me tax so it comes to $70.29...for those that aren't charged tax $66.31 would be the price...my rule of thumb is if it's close I'd go with THE MOOSE...usually better packaging and easier to track...

I tend to favor Bull Moose because they're a local store - and I have a rewards card...

Super Deluxe is reporting a big dust up with the inequities in pricing on this release.
Amazon US has now pulled the ability to order the title.

Geez, Now that the show is on the other foot fir US based customers for once - someone makes a stink.

Super Deluxe is reporting a big dust up with the inequities in pricing on this release.
Amazon US has now pulled the ability to order the title.

Geez, Now that the show is on the other foot fir US based customers for once - someone makes a stink.

This will be interesting....the amazons can do what they want.... but they can't control other outlets like Bullmoose and importcds..UNLESS the record company intervenes and then they will have a major embarrassment/mess on their hands..I'd advise anyone that is interested in this set to order one from either bullmoose or importcds NOW.....remember...if you use a credit card it won't be charged until it ships...if you use pay pal...you might want to wait this thing out...from the outside it looks like amazon UK went off the reservation and now wants someone to bail them out...

Sigh. Third time's the charm, as they say: cancelled on Amazon UK, then US, and now have a pre-order on ImportCDs.

Have used them before, and they seem reliable (if a bit slow in shipping, although that seems to have improved).

Still thinking I'll regret not getting the signed version -- at least that one's for sale at a set price! Just too much. . . .

Just ordered, I use Importcds for about 75% of my multichannel releases and have never had so much as an "oops" from them. You're in good hands.
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but looks like Todd Rundgren's greatest LPs are coming out in SACD also! Albeit stereo, but still, great news...:banana:

Back