Stuff that sounds amazing with the Surround Master

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are 1972's "Ege Bamyasi" which I got on cassette on release and 74's "Soon Over Babaluma" which my younger brother got on cassette for Xmas '74 - those were the days where we would split album purchases between us so we got more music!

Now I'm in Heaven

Electric Light Orchestra
A New World Record

My all time favourite ELO album
And my favourite album...period.

Being saving this moment until this afternoon, where I have peace and tranquillity.

Here comes one totally biased review...

FANTASTIC

This one:

https://www.discogs.com/Electric-Light-Orchestra-A-New-World-Record/release/2199944
I'm surrounded by Jeff and the boys.
This is going on repeat until I'm in total ecstasy.
Which as the good wife says...could be a while!!🥰

Be careful with this Surround Master V2 as it appears that it could be a marriage breaker. o_O

The good wife is on her 2 weekly Wimbledon tennis fix in other room, so I can play with my new toy in the bat cave, for as long as the long suffering wife of 32 years can allow..er permit..er agree to ...er...Just been prodded, with a smile... :love: :QQlove :QQlove

:eek: I just realised I have no Faces on CD!
Five Guys Walk Into A Bar...
Four CDs.
You need this.
Trust me.

719SC0iEu6L._SL1500_.jpg

The separation in this one is amazing...
I think I'll stop using the word Amazing...
Even though I am amazed!!
So much going on.

Another band I liked from day one
Royksopp
Their second Album
The Understanding

This one:
https://www.discogs.com/Röyksopp-The-Understanding/release/1869208
Bear with me for a phew days while I express my utter joy with this SM2

The good wife is on her 2 weekly Wimbledon tennis fix in other room, so I can play with my new toy in the bat cave, for as long as the long suffering wife of 32 years can allow..er permit..er agree to ...er...Just been prodded, with a smile... :love: :QQlove :QQlove

Living in the UK in what I've read is a very beautiful location, I can't help be curious about your cellar, er, bat cave. I'm thinking a bit like Wallace's workshop but with Hi-Fi gear.

Have you ever posted pics in the Show Us Your Gear thread?

And the business end..
View attachment 41686

Guess where I used to have my rear speakers!!?

Very nice thanks for the pics! It definetly looks like the kind of place I would be comfy in.

What do you mean "used to have" the rear speakers? I see 2 beneath the sign & 2 on the rear wall/ceiling. Two speakers up high in the front as well. Are you doing Dobly Atmos?

Very nice thanks for the pics! It definetly looks like the kind of place I would be comfy in.

What do you mean "used to have" the rear speakers? I see 2 beneath the sign & 2 on the rear wall/ceiling. Two speakers up high in the front as well. Are you doing Dobly Atmos?

When I looked at the pic I thought ooh I need to get that strip of wallpaper sorted...I used to have the rear 5.1 speakers there until i moved them for Dolby Atmos.
The surround speakers are in line either side of my perch..
The ones behind the chair are the rear surrounds, my trusty 34yr old Wharfdales

One left surround speaker

Nice shelves- (I'm green with envy); and your desk is almost as cluttered as mine -:ROFLMAO:

And that's in it's tidy phase!! :D

Them shelves were a bargain...local Argos store were selling individual tall racks for a good discount, so I bought 7 of them and screwed them together. Voila

Last edited:
Back