Van Morrison "Moondance" (Standalone Blu-Ray with Steven Wilson Dolby Atmos mix coming in December!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an incredible disc!! The standard for what all future surround Atmos bluray discs should strive for. So reasonably priced, so well put together, and so sweet a sound. The instrumental remix is very cool. It really brings out the track itself as your mind fills in the vocals

The disc has an animated menu that does just enough to keep you entertained if you are just listening to the music and staring at the screen (that's me!). The Atmos mix is terrific and finally, the foghorn is free!! (from the 5.1 LFE track of the earlier release)

This one will get rave reviews. More surround magic thanks to Rhino and of course, "Foraging Rhino"!!!

Moondance QQ.jpg

This is an incredible disc!! The standard for what all future surround Atmos bluray discs should strive for. So reasonably priced, so well put together, and so sweet a sound. The instrumental remix is very cool. It really brings out the track itself as your mind fills in the vocals

The disc has an animated menu that does just enough to keep you entertained if you are just listening to the music and staring at the screen (that's me!). The Atmos mix is terrific and finally, the foghorn is free!! (from the 5.1 LFE track of the earlier release)

This one will get rave reviews. More surround magic thanks to Rhino and of course, "Foraging Rhino"!!!

View attachment 98803
Looking forward to it! Got my Rhino notice this morning!!

Van de Man has crossed my threshold this morning, courtesy of JPC de.

Playing it now.

I have the 2013 version , which I always thought was a marvellous mix

This one, in Atmos, just knocked it out of the park!!

Merry Christmas Steve and a huge festive thank you for all that you do.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back