Van Morrison "Moondance" (Standalone Blu-Ray with Steven Wilson Dolby Atmos mix coming in December!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just cancelled my order from SDE and order from JPC.
For me it`s 37€ (SDE) vs. 22€ from JPC! In addition I preordered the Camel Box set.

Got the confirmation from SDE and it's even more 39€! Sorry SDE but I will only stick to your exclusives!

Just cancelled my order from SDE and order from JPC.
For me it`s 37€ (SDE) vs. 22€ from JPC! In addition I preordered the Camel Box set.
Thanks Horbus, I think your cancellation may have opened up stock for me so I've just now ordered from SDE :)

I was tempted to order from an ebay seller who's selling a preorder for £19.99. Not too confident that the order would materialise though! Paul from SDE is much more reliable, even if a bit more expensive than some.

(off topic) Thanks first the link to the german site JPC, which does simplifiy and lower the price, anyone speaking german can tell me what PLZ and Ort means in an address ? I can't find a way to translate it, and it is mandatory

(off topic) Thanks first the link to the german site JPC, which does simplifiy and lower the price, anyone speaking german can tell me what PLZ and Ort means in an address ? I can't find a way to translate it, and it is mandatory
I'm not German but a quick Google shows :

Plz- postal code

Ort- Place

Good luck!

Pre-ordered.
Please Please Please do Astral Weeks next🤞

If only they could.

Warner has very few property rights when it comes to Van Morrison .
I notice they are releasing "His Band And Street Choir" but only a remastered vinyl......but that would be a nice surprise should someone mix it as a 5.1 or Atmos bluray.

And I ordered my Moondance Bluray through Rhino , next day SDE said they now carry it.

That sucks. I had just received the email from SDE earlier today, now feeling lucky I was able to drop what I was doing and buy it.
Well the good news is it is available from other sources. I wanted to support SDE for all their work with the exclusive releases but… 🤷‍♂️

Anyone else get a notice from Rhino that this is now on backorder???

smh-laugh.gif

I never saw that this was rescheduled either. I could not even find it on my orders page for Rhino and needed to contact them. That where I learned it moved out a month.
Chris

I'm still waiting for my second batch of Quadios. It's now going on 7 weeks (i was told to wait 8 weeks before contacting Rhino customer service again). Perhaps they have only been waiting to bundle my 4 Quadios with the Van Morrison set? Time will tell!

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for my second batch of Quadios. It's now going on 7 weeks (i was told to wait 8 weeks before contacting Rhino customer service again). Perhaps they have only been waiting to bundle my 4 Quadios with the Van Morrison set? Time will tell!
I think you should nag them again! I ordered the VM with the Quadio bundle on October 12th and received the bundle a week later.

I've nagged. The only response i get is that i'll get no response until 8 weeks has passed. So i wait . . . So. Damn. Patiently. I've plenty to keep myself quad-cupied!
By then, Clem, the 'corrected' version of the Spinner's Quadio BD~A should be available...so hopefully, for your patience, you will be sent the corrected version.

Back