Van Morrison "Moondance" (Standalone Blu-Ray with Steven Wilson Dolby Atmos mix coming in December!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered one without issue. Not sure what the problem might be but I just followed along and the order went through fine. 2 minutes later I got the email confirmation!
Thanks everyone, I found out or I should say I remembered I added an extension from a referral on QQ, because I was getting a lot of Pop Ups on different sites, I added uBlock Origin, super good pop up blocker, I ordered Aja from HDTracks no problem, but I had trouble with the pre order from Rhino and 3 downloads from IAA, thank God I remembered about the Pop Up Blocker, just temporary turned it off and now all orders are in.

Thanks everyone, I found out or I should say I remembered I added an extension from a referral on QQ, because I was getting a lot of Pop Ups on different sites, I added uBlock Origin, super good pop up blocker, I ordered Aja from HDTracks no problem, but I had trouble with the pre order from Rhino and 3 downloads from IAA, thank God I remembered about the Pop Up Blocker, just temporary turned it off and now all orders are in.
Thank you, marpow! (y)

Last weekend I tried (several times) in vain to create an account and I was getting pretty cheesed off that it just ignored me. Just switched off UBlock and I was able to set up an account and pre-order Moondance. Thanks for sharing your work-around.

Yes. The only songs I had been familiar with were Moondance and Caravan. It was actually the sampling of other songs on the album that nudged me to purchase this release.
Like Into the Mystic, It Stoned Me, and Crazy Love? All were FM staples back in the day. Ordered from SDE. Just under $40 shipped to the US, using PayPal's conversion service.

Getting a sold out notice for this from SDE. 🤷‍♂️
"Sold out" - and they haven't even mentioned it on their website as a news item!

But JPC.de is better, as they deduct the VAT from the order!

I have the original blu-ray from 2013 and I've never liked the 5.1 mix - e.g. how guitar strumming popped out of a rear channel. I will be getting this to hear how Steven Wilson has improved it.

Last edited:
Back