What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY!

I finally picked up a copy of No Man "Schoolyard Ghosts" and I can't wait to spin it.

This has been one of those that I kept putting off for other things.

Thanks again SW. :smokin

The Truenorth track from that is one of my favourites in surround...(y)

That's a good catch - I've after that for ages but won't pay £180+ on amazon for used copy!

oh, I still had to fork out more for it than I've had to on any other SACD since the bug bit me! (57 quid) but as I'd not seen one even remotely approaching that in the last few years while I've been searching for it in earnest, I had to go for it as soon as I saw it.. despite the huge outlay, seeing as its turned up in what I would describe as new bar the shrinkwrap, I'm very happy.

Widespread Panic - Don't Tell the Band - DVD-A - Thanks to keenly....

:eek: don't worry! be happy! :p

I promise, I will play that one track at least! (and the no man "together we're stranger" DVDA, I don't think I've played that yet either.. :eek:)

And after Truenorth you have to promise me to play "Back when You were Beautiful" from Together we're stranger - just that song. If you are not hooked after those two songs, No Man might not be for you... Then you can go back to your obscure 5.1-findings of which i am certain that you have to wade through some not so good music :eek:

And after Truenorth you have to promise me to play "Back when You were Beautiful" from Together we're stranger - just that song. If you are not hooked after those two songs, No Man might not be for you... Then you can go back to your obscure 5.1-findings of which i am certain that you have to wade through some not so good music :eek:

will do! (y) thanks for the tip!

The Truenorth track from that is one of my favourites in surround...(y)

WOW! You are spot on, what a track Truenorth is.
The entire effort should have been part of my collection years ago.

One thought, on "Mixtaped" that background noise/hiss drives me crazy. The song would be so haunting without that going on in the background. Any thoughts on why that noise was included? Was it to represent the old time "Tape Hiss?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back