What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahler 10th Zinman (RCA Red Seal) SACD showed up today poorly packaged. Not a box. Not a jiffy bag. Just a sheet of bubble-lined sheet ironed together. This item was unharmed, but the other item had a crack in the case. And you should see what these guys charge for shipping. Still, way way cheaper than Amazon for both items. $13 vs. $36 for the 2 items. The other was a CD single.

http://www.importcds.com/Music/1852087

The price keeps getting cheaper on this site. Costs double on amazon, so don't buy there.

Ludacris "Chicken-N-Beer" SACD (new & sealed) cracked case item as described by seller.

Just for fun... these cracks ?

Attachments

• lud crack.jpg
    lud crack.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 410
Michael McDonald - Motown (SACD) maybe a bit overproduced, but the sound quality is excellent and the mix makes good use of all speakers. I like it a a lot.

And of course Rush - Moving Pictures (DVD-A)

No the disc is sealed but doesnt have the 5.1 surround sticker or te grey and white sticker on the bottom. The crack is on the middle of the spine and where its cracked the piece is missing. Here is the listing for it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=190518451581&view=all&tid=0 it only cost me 37.05 I am working on a deall now to get 30 small hinge sacd cases from another source.

I was just wondering if it was one of the copies I found over the years... it is kind of fun to see where some of the discs I've found end up. :)

Michael McDonald - Motown (SACD) maybe a bit overproduced, but the sound quality is excellent and the mix makes good use of all speakers. I like it a a lot.

I have the DVD-A. It is a great disc. I think I'll crank 'er this afternoon...

Got a used single layer stereo Police Live SACD in cracked super jewel case for $9.98 from FYE. How about a playing time of 143.58 ... this is going to be nice.

Also a Neil Young dvd-audio Stars 'n bars. A spare. Already have one, so now have two. This one looks brand new, including the super jewel plus case.

Attachments

• police_live.jpg
    police_live.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 315
Rush - Moving pictures CD+DVD-A
Genesis - We can't Dance SACD+DVD
Depeche Mode - A Broken Frame SACD+DVD

all from amazon.com

Styx - Cyclorama DVD-A
Nat King Cole - Sings Songs From St.Louis Blues SACD
Nat King Cole - Just One of Those Things SACD
Quartet Equinox - Philip's Wish SACD