Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris Brown [Dualdisc/JIVE Records DD 5.1]

Don't be fooled by the Dolby Digital 5.1 codec. This is one exceptional sounding Dualdisc. The Surround mix by Tim Donovan at Battery Studios is brilliant. Comin' at ya from all sides. Very Highly Recommended.

The Music: Attitude with plenty of latitude due to one of the most 'present sounding' recordings I've heard in a long time. Some nice guest stars too, including Lill' Wayne, Bow Wow and Jermaine Dupri.

81HSbRcXB-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Chris Brown [Dualdisc/JIVE Records DD 5.1]

Don't be fooled by the Dolby Digital 5.1 codec. This is one exceptional sounding Dualdisc. The Surround mix by Tim Donovan at Battery Studios is brilliant. Comin' at ya from all sides. Very Highly Recommended.

The Music: Attitude with plenty of latitude due to one of the most 'present sounding' recordings I've heard in a long time. Some nice guest stars too, including Lill' Wayne, Bow Wow and Jermaine Dupri.

81HSbRcXB-L._SL1500_.jpg

A hot tip from Ralphie is good enough for me!! (y):)
And ordered!!

I'm 'moving' to this one...🕺👂💥
Ministry
Animositisomina

Yep Silverline
But it's actually got some bits wanging about...

One of the tracks is called Piss
I knew a chap who called his dog that very name..he thought it was hilarious. Poor dog.

Last edited:
Dorothee Munyaneza

Superb mix on this one off....

What ever happened to Martin Russell? He was the main man behind this project and owns luminary records. He started to post way back in 2010 but all quiet since?
This release is still for sale here:
http://www.luminary-records.com/index.html

Last edited:
I don't think it sounds all that bad . I've heard much worse.

Of all , the Moody Blues , this is my favourite musically.

(Next time it s/b a quad mix from limited tracks , like SW did with This Was .....just a suggestion)

Attachments

• 20181231_200903.jpg
    20181231_200903.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 94
Dorothee Munyaneza

Suburb mix on this one off....

What ever happened to Martin Russell? He was the main man behind this project and owns luminary records. He started to post way back in 2010 but all quiet since?
This release is still for sale here:
http://www.luminary-records.com/index.html
£10.00 GBP shipped worldwide is a pretty friggin' great deal. Better than any price I've seen elsewhere.

Back