Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disc 4

Paul Mauriat

El Bimbo (is that allowed in todays PC world?) and Toccata.

Not quite as strong as the previous 2 sofa.
But still good.

Well, YES!!! SCREW PCness!!!
As you can hear , this is an old hit that Georgie Dann (French singer) sang .. and it's quite harmless "Bailemos el Bimbo, Bimbo..."
BUT also remember the White bread brand in Mexico and Spain... "Bimbo"

Well, YES!!! SCREW PCness!!!
As you can hear , this is an old hit that Georgie Dann (French singer) sang .. and it's quite harmless "Bailemos el Bimbo, Bimbo..."
BUT also remember the White bread brand in Mexico and Spain... "Bimbo"

Couldn't agree more..it's what makes me laugh...off the wall humour.
Too much fun is taken away by all this nonsense.
I know some of it may go well over the top...
But please ..don't take away laughter.

I could probably list at least 5 comedians that I try to see live each year here in the UK. No PC rubbish there. I usually leave the theatre with a headache as I've been laughing so much.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well just listened to the first 2 CD's of THIS WAS and I'm AMAZED how good they sound!! As I've been without my Surround System for quite some time, I currently have no way to listen to all the Multi-Channel discs I've bought over the last year but once I do, THIS WAS will probably rate a 10!!! The 2 tracks from The John Evan Smash remind me of the Syd Barret led "Pink Floyd" or the California Psychedelic sound of the mid-late 60's!! :QQlove

Love it!! What more can i say?

Dream Theater: Systematic Chaos (DD 5.1)

R-2409439-1282449733.jpeg.jpg

Well just listened to the first 2 CD's of THIS WAS and I'm AMAZED how good they sound!! As I've been without my Surround System for quite some time, I currently have no way to listen to all the Multi-Channel discs I've bought over the last year but once I do, THIS WAS will probably rate a 10!!! The 2 tracks from The John Evan Smash remind me of the Syd Barret led "Pink Floyd" or the California Psychedelic sound of the mid-late 60's!! :QQlove

Love it!! What more can i say?
No wonder some of the live reviews when Tull opened for Zep....favored Tull. I get it even though I’m much more of a Led-head than a Tull fan!!

Back