Tears for Fears - "The Seeds of Love" (Steven Wilson 5.1 Remix out on October 9th!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres' a couple of extra pages listing stuff at SH today. Much excitement there as well.:)
Check here:

https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/thre...-love-30-year-anniversary-love.803616/page-19
With all this TFF excitement I pulled out the first boxset(no surround sadly) and watched the DVD(only an hour) of them playing live. Not the best video and sound is just OK but it is what it is.
Is there any good TFF live ever released in dvd or bluray?
Sound-wise, the concert at Parc des Princes (Secret World - live in Paris) isn't half bad, but the band didn't have their best day and it was just a festival appearance, therefore about half of what they usually played on the 2005 tour.

And then of course, there is "Going to California", which really should be included in the Seeds box set, but was left off for various reasons. Performance-wise I think it's amazing. It has been released on Laserdisc and the old 2005 DVD of "Scenes from the Big Chair".
From the same tour, there are three songs on the Knebworth Blu-Ray. I can never decide which version of "Badman's Song" is better - the Knebwoth version has a guitar duel between Roland and Neil Taylor, while at Santa Barbara it was all Roland... both amazing though.
Well that looks interesting. It appears that neither this one nor Secret World are available at a reasonable price, though.
That is basically Going to California under a different title.

I got the Secret World CD+DVD for a reasonable price some years ago.

$80... Too rich for my blood. Here's hoping for a better price from one of the discounters. $55 or less and I'll bite.

I wouldn't worry about that price. UDiscover has never been the place to get the best price. For example, their price on the upcoming Goats Head Soup box is $30 more than Bull Moose's. Speaking of the Moose, no sign of the box on their site yet, although they do have the single CD, double CD and vinyl listed.

Hope they honour that pre order price
I've never ever had a problem with Amazon US or UK honoring the prices I've bought or Pre-Ordered at🤞..not sure why some people here have ever had that problem:eek:...the only thing that pisses me off about AMAZON is that they don't accept PayPal...never understood that at all:mad:

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about that price. UDiscover has never been the place to get the best price. For example, their price on the upcoming Goats Head Soup box is $30 more than Bull Moose's. Speaking of the Moose, no sign of the box on their site yet, although they do have the single CD, double CD and vinyl listed.

Ah, voila: - Tears For Fears - The Seeds Of Love

:)

Back