The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally !! Sunny and 80. Nice day to sit on the deck with a Big Doinks

bigdoink.jpg

Modern Times officially launched their entry into the NM market this week - always nice to have another good brewery's offerings to try out, and I am.

Shared with Mrs Doppelbock, one we actually did have before and liked, "Laser Rain" cucumber gose....nice and refreshing on a warm afternoon after work.
[IMG]

And then it's "Fortunate Islands" pale ale...to me, a decent middle of the pack effort, very smooth but maybe needs a little more body.
[IMG]

Another busy week, and I'll be going for a while tomorrow yet again. I thought the shortage of new cars (microchip shortage) would make my job slower but we're just picking up used cars to sell and they are more work for me.

Came home, immediately went for a nice light refreshing pilsner - Ex Novo "Blue Bucket of Gold." I'll be at the brewery this weekend for new stuff and I hope they have some of these on hand....would like another 4-pack.
[IMG]

And now while waiting for Mrs D to arrive with dinner.....Ex Novo "Threat Level: Turquoise" IPA
[IMG]

A short 4 hour work day today - clocked out after lunchtime and took my 8 year old granddaughter for some froyo and then some new shoes.

Shared with Mrs D, Rowley Farmhouse Ales "Germophile" mango/guava Berlinerweisse.
[IMG]

And then a new one...Ex Novo "No Time for Fantasies" west coast IPA (7.0% abv). Interesting blend of CTZ, Simcoe, Chinook, Citra and Amarillo hops...this one will I think evolve a little once it settles in for a week or so. Very smooth.
[IMG]

He made it, crows didn't get him, hat is mine. The day he took flight. Sorry for the poor picture quality : Whoops, wrong thread. Still I'm enjoying a Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing IPA.
IMG_1859.JPG

Last edited:
oh hell yes !!! that is really cool. thanks for sharing. we has a lair of lil bunnies. so close to graduation. on wednesday, mr fox found them. ugh
I know what you mean unfortunately, had to put down a mouse that the neighbor cat brought as an offering, had a broken back. Easier when they're already gone. Not much for me but the eight year old thought it might make it.

Back