George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass" (5.1 & Dolby Atmos remixes coming soon!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey does anyone know if importCDS will do a refund if returned unopened because I just got a delivery from Amazon of this set…which I thought I had canceled. Will I need to pay for return shipping?

First time Ive ever double ordered

Hey does anyone know if importCDS will do a refund if returned unopened because I just got a delivery from Amazon of this set…which I thought I had canceled. Will I need to pay for return shipping?

You might find there are one or two fellow QQ'rs who just might relieve you of the extra one...:unsure::)

With Amazon NO and MUCH less of a hassle......With ImportCD yes and it is a bitch!

I've just been listening on iTunes via Apple TV and noticed that "If Not For You" is credited to George Harrison not Bob Dylan.
Has the same mistake been made on the physical copies ?

That was my experience with "Gimme Some Truth". My comment, which I see you read and liked: "I have a 5.1 system and my Oppo (UDP-205) can downmix the Dolby Atmos into a 5.1 mix. I constantly switched between the DTS HD-MA 5.1 and the Atmos for comparison. I agree with the general sentiment that the DTS 5.1 is nowhere near as good as the Atmos mix."

So fingers crossed the same happens with this release.
Will the OPPO 105 decode the Atmos track?

Back