Porcupine Tree - Closure / Continuation (5.1/Dolby Atmos) 24-Jun-2022

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o_O the site...the store...the official site/store...cheaper/not cheaper...thinkin' I'll play me some Muddy Waters..don't get me wrong, I appreciate the posts but it's too early in the morning here to follow 😆

Last edited:
I’m about to enter my 14th year on this forum, 22 years of following Porcupine Tree, and over 45 years of buying music, but these days I am being priced out of all these releases where boxed sets are the only way of buying the surround disc. £50 or so to get a surround mix… I just can’t justify it to my limited budget.

I now mainly stick to the £12 CD version in many cases - but the upside is that I am buying it purely for the music now, and in many cases I have to say I’m enjoying it more. Rather than critically listening to how the surround has been mixed, or the fidelity, I‘m just enjoying the music for what it is.

Of course I will be in a minority here! And I will still buy standalone issues, and the occasional box set, but wish I wasn’t having to be so selective ! 😕

Back