The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been an unbelievably great day for Bailey Zappe, and the Pats O line and defense. Mac Jones might not get his job back.

And a miserable day for the Dolphins who appear to now have their 1st and 2nd string QBs in the concussion protocol.

And Green Bay indeed is in big trouble.

Lions lose 29 to zip to the Pats. Saying 'we suck ' is actually mild and very kind.
0 for 6 on 4th down. Goff frequently had plenty of time to throw but nobody open to throw to. The worst part for the Lions was the number of defensive backs that went down. I pray for the player that went straight to the hospital.

Everyone loses in the NFC West today except the Niners, and take a full 1 game lead to first place. Looks like some injurys today that coach will have to deal with. They are staying on the East Coast, Briarwood Virginia as next game is at Falcons.

It's been an unbelievably great day for Bailey Zappe, and the Pats O line and defense. Mac Jones might not get his job back.

And a miserable day for the Dolphins who appear to now have their 1st and 2nd string QBs in the concussion protocol.

And Green Bay indeed is in big trouble.
GB sucks. They were up 17-3 & did basically nothing after that. 3 possessions in the 2nd half for 0 points. & 1 possession was a 3 & out!
I think Rodgers is losing it!
NY deserved the win. Good for them!
I don't like those games in the UK anyways😞. The time difference & all... 8:30am start time here. 6hr. time difference.
But I must say, the fans were really enthusiastic👍. That stadium was incredible....

GB sucks. They were up 17-3 & did basically nothing after that. 3 possessions in the 2nd half for 0 points. & 1 possession was a 3 & out!
I think Rodgers is losing it!
NY deserved the win. Good for them!
I don't like those games in the UK anyways😞. The time difference & all... 8:30am start time here. 6hr. time difference.
But I must say, the fans were really enthusiastic👍. That stadium was incredible....
Try a 6:30 a.m. start on the west coast.

Jets won again today. They scored 21 points in the fourth quarter. I simply cannot deal with this level of prosperity.
As Miami continues to fade into NFL obscurity, the Jets appear to have taken over as most talented opposition for the Bills in that division. The Bills cant just brush them off anymore. They aren't as easy a win as they used to be.

Last edited:
Thread Drift Alert.

Max Scherzer…$130 million bust.

While it’s not surprising that the Mets lost considering that they blew a 10+ game division lead, people who are paid that kind of money are expected to perform. Injured? People who are paid that kind of money, and do not get run over by a truck like Tua, are expected to not get injured.

But I’m a Yankee fan, so we‘ll see how they do.

Personally, I love it when there is a game in England. I can watch football from 9AM until 11:30PM. Not that I sit there glued to the TV for 12+ hours. It's just nice to have a game on, even if it's just droning in the background while I do something else.

I still can't believe the NFC East is as good as their collective records.
Jets continue to surprise.
Ravens finally win a home game. I heard if they lost at home again, Vegas was going to stop giving them 3 points for home field advantage. :) I'm just happy they played the full 60 minutes this week. Good enough to be leading the division, not that that is saying much.

Personally, I love it when there is a game in England. I can watch football from 9AM until 11:30PM. Not that I sit there glued to the TV for 12+ hours. It's just nice to have a game on, even if it's just droning in the background while I do something else.
I would have tuned in, if I had NFL network....

Ravens finally win a home game. I heard if they lost at home again, Vegas was going to stop giving them 3 points for home field advantage. :) I'm just happy they played the full 60 minutes this week. Good enough to be leading the division, not that that is saying much.
How about playing in your home stadium where 80% of the fans are cheering for the other team, like the Rams have to do every game. A sea of Cowboy blue in LA yesterday. Rams look really bad. Which I am sure is making @marpow happy! I am just waiting for the inevitable "the last time a Super Bowl champion failed to make the playoffs the following year was ......" commentary.

Back