Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Rolling Stones Sympathy for the (surround) Devil
7B2jzpL.jpg

Lori Lieberman Bricks Against The Glass Blu-ray Disc, DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 96k, squeezing in a happy New Year to you all at QQ.
Really enjoying getting to know this overlooked (by me) singer-songwriter--and the great mix & mastering by the Ronald Prent/Darcy Proper team--thanks to the 5.1 FLAC reissue of the OOP Blu-Ray that appeared on IAA earlier this year.

I feel like any time we're fortunate enough to see a noteworthy recording like this come back into print this way, we ought to support it with our dollars/pounds/insert-your-currency-here. Otherwise the artists and labels won't have any incentive to take the risk!
https://immersiveaudioalbum.com/product/bricks-against-the-glass-lori-lieberman-5-1-flac/

Last edited:
Really enjoying getting to know this overlooked (by me) singer-songwriter--and the great mix & mastering by the Ronald Prent/Darcy Proper team--thanks to the 5.1 FLAC reissue of the OOP Blu-Ray that appeared on IAA earlier this year.

I feel like any time we're fortunate enough to see a noteworthy recording like this come back into print this way, we ought to support it with our dollars/pounds/insert-your-currency-here. Otherwise the artists and labels won't have any incentive to take the risk!
https://immersiveaudioalbum.com/product/bricks-against-the-glass-lori-lieberman-5-1-flac/
an absolutely stunning 5.1 Surround Music mix, i hope more people here can give it a try now its been reissued 🤞 ❤️

Djabe FLOW [Gramy~H Records/MLP DVD~A 5.1/96/24] A glorious excursion into the minds and hearts of this Hungarian jazz supergroup in gorgeous discrete sonics. Includes 4 LIVE performances from FLOW @ The Budapest Jazz club.

R.2010210acbc3ea6e5c04873272243b8f

The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra GREAT WESTERN THEMES [Membran/Multi~CH SACD 5.1] I'm a sucker for Western Themes and believe me this SACD does NOT disappoint. Carl Davis, conducting.

51+kRGHXklL.jpg
51aLG3DWvCL.jpg
Blimey, that's got me remembering watching Bonanza, The Virginian, High Chaparral....... in Black & White on a 405-line VHF TV!

Back