Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! I do not, but I may need to scope it out. Truth be told, I never gave Pat Travers much of a chance back in my educational years. Though, my best friends sure liked him. And well, I liked the single or 2 that got pretty wide air-play here in the midwest.
I meant if you try the record and don't love it lol

Reactions: GOS
LOL! I do not, but I may need to scope it out. Truth be told, I never gave Pat Travers much of a chance back in my educational years. Though, my best friends sure liked him. And well, I liked the single or 2 that got pretty wide air-play here in the midwest.
Saw him quite a few times in the mid-late 70s, his gigs really rocked, got the 4CD 8 album (2 per CD) Pat Travers - Feelin' Right (The Polydor Albums 1975-1981) it is only about £15, worth it!

East Bay. 510. Represent.
PXL_20221121_222553489~2.jpg

Neither did I. All I knew was that he was in a French metal band called Trust pre-Iron Maiden. At some point he apparently added a "k" to make it "Nicko" by the time he joined Maiden.
I didn't know until I saw the inner sleeve. Glad I bought a couple of extra hammered copies cheap (was in a hurry and didn't check condition, cause one of them had the OIS.

I'm playing Dr. Feelgood - Stupidity to honour the life of Wilko Johnson who has passed away, this is the only 'Feelgood album I have that he plays on. I saw him play live with them in 1977 in Hemel Hempstead ~once seen, never forgotten~ then live again in Cardiff in Apr 2017 alongside Norman Watt-Roy. R.I.P. Wilko.
20221123_114659.jpg

Back