The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds like there won't be a Thursday night game on Thanksgiving then (just the traditional games hosted by Dallas and Detroit). I think I'd choose the extra game on Thanksgiving versus the game on Friday. I imagine the Thanksgiving games will start later if there are only two of them (2:30 and 6:30, instead of 12:30 and 4:30).

3 games on Thursday is too much after all the good food. Turkey makes one tired. 2 games is perfect for that day. I like the idea of a Black Friday game but have it be an evening/ night game. How cool would a Friday Night NFL game be ? Roger - Listen to me - Dont do 3 PM !!

From my understanding on #Jets & Aaron Rodgers: Everything that needs to be done is essentially done in regards to
a trade. Sides have worked out what needs to be worked out.
I've seen some indications that it's not as close to a done deal as first reported. Of course, you never know how true half of the news feeds you see out there are.

let alone the NY press corps !! and he is easy fodder so this will be quite -um - sporting
I think it's a done deal, Rodgers is going to the Jets.
Listen to this brief interview with Mark Murphy, GB president. It was at the high school girls basketball Tournament played in Green Bay. So it wasn't planned per say. But Very telling! (...this has been edited of sorts. But I earlier heard this at another source, unedited, that was more telling)
.. I've never been a big Mark Murphy fan but will say this about the guy, he is a straight shooter!
I was discussing this with a friend of mine yesterday. A lifetime GB fan who has seen every snap & heard it all over the years with Rodgers.
He agrees with me. It's a done deal!
Packers would not have given the Jets permission to talk with Rodgers if they didn't plan to more on!

https://www.wbay.com/2023/03/10/murphy-addresses-rodgers-future-with-packers/

Last edited:
ae1f0cfaf59ba3abec18d1bb31905826.gif
:LOL:

Back