The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Note this isn’t an SDE release, but a standalone release from the already available box set. It’s available to order at £14.99 from the distributor, Cherry Red Records 👍

There’s a dedicated thread here

'Alan Parsons Project, The - THE TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD [Blu-Ray Audio]'
HiRez Poll - Alan Parsons Project, The - THE TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD [Blu-Ray Audio]
Thanks. Damned sight cheaper than the deluxe boxset which has vinyl I can't play and CDs I'll only play once.

Last edited:
Note this isn’t an SDE release, but a standalone release from the already available box set. It’s available to order at £14.99 from the distributor, Cherry Red Records 👍
Except Cherry Red's ordering page doesn't work if you try to pay with PayPal, every time you pay it then bounces you back to re-enter the captcha and then you have to pay on PayPal again, ad infinitum.

Except Cherry Red's ordering page doesn't work if you try to pay with PayPal, every time you pay it then bounces you back to re-enter the captcha and then you have to pay on PayPal again, ad infinitum.
I did not have that issue on my end. You could send them a quick e-mail about it.

All Points Bulletin: forget the music for a minute - this is serious!
I am looking for hints, tips & life hacks on how to “unflatten” the SDE slipcases without causing creases(!)
I am completely enjoying the new Bob Dylan release, but am weeping openly as I type this because I put an ugly crease down the middle of the front of the slipcase 😭
Anyone have any techniques to share? 🙏🏼

I am looking for hints, tips & life hacks on how to “unflatten” the SDE slipcases without causing creases(!)
I am completely enjoying the new Bob Dylan release, but am weeping openly as I type this because I put an ugly crease down the middle of the front of the slipcase 😭
See if you can order a spare one from Anne at SDE with your next orders, they’re very good about things like that from my own experience.

Yes, I have made good experience with using a long knife with a straight blade or "knife back". Slip it into the slipcase and place it in a way that you can bend the perforation around the blade or the back

Attachments

• 20230517_103518.jpg
    20230517_103518.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230517_103615.jpg
    20230517_103615.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Back