The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and getting crabby when someone has your spot on the couch and your nap is interrupted.
ashcrabby.jpg

I just adopted today a 4 year old Pisces kittykattessa named "Tata" (my beloved grandma's nickname which I guess was a sign from the Universe)...here she is just right after getting home and exploring her new surroundings...she is now hiding underneath my wife's bed which I think might be her favorite for now...
Last time I had a Kittykattessa was in Madrid 1993-1995 and it was Audrey, whom I adopted as a kitty and taught her to not take her claws out when she jumped on my lap; no easy feat for a kitty!
Tata k.jpg

She was my hunting partner for 15 years. She was a dandy! Have missed her very much over the years. Casey (I called her KC Masterpiece sometimes.)
Nice pic! Great looking pup & you look like a good human too!

The pain is that if you open your heart to, say, 1/2 dozen critters in your life, it will surely be broken just as many times.

Nice pic! Great looking pup & you look like a good human too!

The pain is that if you open your heart to, say, 1/2 dozen critters in your life, it will surely be broken just as many times.
Ain’t that the truth. If you consider your pet a family member, then you mourn their loss as much as any human family member. Maybe more in some cases.

Ain’t that the truth. If you consider your pet a family member, then you mourn their loss as much as any human family member. Maybe more in some cases.
For sure, lost my boy on Jan 10, I think he might have been 18. He's buried not far from that spot. P.S. He'd get close to the window when I played the music he liked.
IMG_1980.JPG

Last edited:
The "Critters" in the thread name got me thinking. Aside from our dog Lily, my daughter and I also have a musk turtle and a quartet of axolotls to keep things interesting! Anyone else have exotic pets? View attachment 92589
I'd be concerned about taking any trips and leaving the little guys behind.

Back