4 more Quadio titles coming in January 2024! (Titles Announced)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been known to wake up out of a deep sleep, get up and find myself at the computer, as if possessed by some supernatural force - clicking buy buttons.

50 year old quad mixes, stellar titles, ultra-high-resolution mastering is something to behold.

I've been informed that the next set of titles will go love on Rhino.com at 9:00 PM Pacific, BUT the bundle of said batch won't be live until an hour later.
So don't panic if/when you go shopping and you don't see the next set bundle at 9:00 Pacific/12:00 Eastern. Wait another hour.

Thanks again for all of your support!

The bundle itself is not live, but you can get any four quad titles for $79.98 USD, so in practical terms, I don't see why the bundle set would matter.

1705640824624.png

So one can simply drop each of the four new Quadios in the basket and there’s your “bundle” no problem.

Ok. Hope that does not throw a wrench in shipping fulfillment. (Joke)

I contact Rhino store using their website about my Spinner bluray disc replacement and if mine had been shipped and if so asking for a tracking number and I got an automatic email apologizing for a possible delay in answering my query and GIVING ME A 10% discount on a future purchase, conditions apply.
We'll see if that code works in a few hours.
Don't know if it is specifically for me or if it only will work once.
Once I have used it, I'll post it here.
Ordered my bundle. The code worked!
CC23WMX10

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240119_091024_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240119_091024_Chrome.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 0
Back