4 more Quadio titles coming in May 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finallly a practical use for keeping spreadsheets of ridiculously arcane information!

Screenshot 2024-02-28 235353.jpg

1709164711709.png

Very nice set of releases that should make a variety of people happy. I won't spoil the surprise for others. ;)

Finallly a practical use for keeping spreadsheets of ridiculously arcane information!

View attachment 102455

View attachment 102456

Very nice set of releases that should make a variety of people happy. I won't spoil the surprise for others. ;)
If I'm not mistaken 7238 is Bette Midler's THE DIVINE MISS M....

But 2808/2852 are AMERICA Holiday and HEARTS the former just released by Rhino

A bit confusing!

although...Rhino/WMG may have no longer have the rights to some of the old WEA group quad titles/numbers and have newly acquired rights to some non-WEA group quad titles/numbers.

Kirk Bayne

If I'm not mistaken 7238 is Bette Midler's THE DIVINE MISS M....

But 2808/2852 are AMERICA Holiday and HEARTS the former just released by Rhino

A bit confusing!

The numbers you can see in the screenshot aren't the answers - to get the answers I had to feed every catalog number (of which you can see a few) into the Combination Sum Calculator and elsewhere on the screen (the part I didn't screengrab) it gave me the answers.

With the process of elimination it can get easier to figure out. There are plenty of titles that are not arriving.

View attachment 102455

View attachment 102456

That is really impressive. Seriously!
Okay next batch is

one male artist
one female artist
one group
one duo

Better?

I would guess Seals & Crofts for the duo, but if we could have what labels they are on we could really start narrowing it down.
Genres would really help to narrow it down for me.

Male artist could be Herbie, Jackson, Donny or Duke, and group could be MJQ, Deep Purple, or Eagles, etc. female could be Carly, Joni, Roberta, and duo at least we know is not too many options. See how this clue goes.

Great stuff!

"Beaver and Krouse" quad master tape was found in the vaults

:geek:
And technically, Beaver and Krause are a DUO [with special guests]. That would indeed be AWESOME!

But I suppose Seals and Croft is more mainstream and wouldn't mind if that was on the next QUADIO agenda!

But I suppose Seals and Croft is more mainstream and wouldn't mind if that was on the next QUADIO agenda!
I'd like them to do S&C because other folks want them out in quad. Not even close to my top list of picks, but it may prove to be a very popular title. I can look at the bigger picture and see how a successful run of titles is best for the longer term of the series. The Spinners was also very low on my list but folks kept saying it was amazing, and so it came out and it's a good sounding disc. Diamond Girl would also sound great in quad, and it has a couple of nice hit singles included.

I still want to rock the walls down with that kind of stuff that don't save souls.

Back