Al Stewart "Past, Present, & Future" (New 5.1 surround mix from Stephen W Tayler!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which, makes it odd that he just noticed Paypal issuing payment a week later. Mine always goes through immediately as well. No matter what.
That's what threw me off. It took a week. All ImportCD says about a ship date is "it ships when available."

This IS an expensive little bugger. Almost $62 shipped and taxed.

Reactions: GOS
That's what threw me off. It took a week. All ImportCD says about a ship date is "it ships when available."

This IS an expensive little bugger. Almost $62 shipped and taxed.
Have you ever used Paypal's pay in 4 option? At least for me, it can be an awesome option. It doesn't cost a dime more. 4 payments every 2 weeks, I think. Makes it a lot easier to handle at times.

If you plan to buy this mostly for the blu-ray, it's worth noting Paul Sinclair's answer to the question: why didn’t Cherry Red want to load up the blu-ray with exclusive bonus material...

Probably because they plan to release the blu-ray on its own at some point and they may have done one big pressing to use later on. When the standalone blu-ray is released, they don’t want it to be too generous and discourage box purchasing.

$55.23 shipped in the U.S. from Collector's Choice with 15% code CCM and current free shipping deal, which makes it $1.40 cheaper than ImportCDs after its U.S. shipping ($2.99) is added. Taxes will be added depending on where you live.
Thanks for this link! Have you ordered from Collector’s Choice before? Reliable? I am familiar with the label of course but I’ve never ordered direct.

Back