ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now we fast forward a few years to 1974...the same song...with a different "twist"...instead of the distinctive electric sitar...this Swedish rock band added some unique lyrics "Ooga-Chaka-Ooga-Ooga" and the remake of this song went all the way to number 1....
I’ll never forget when I had a WTF expression when first hearing that song on Top 40 radio. After my LOL moment, I didn’t know whether to like that version of the song, or not. To say the least, it was irritating because the breaks with the cavemen sounds ("Ooga-Chaka-Ooga-Ooga"), were so loud in comparison to the rest of the song. I still laugh, every time I hear it. It was featured in the Guardians Of The Galaxy movie.

I saw them once at the Concord Pavillion with Charlie Daniels Volunteer Jam. Flirtin' With Disaster is a must.

I saw Molly Hatchet twice in 1978 with Danny Joe Brown. I still like live tapes of that band. Glad to hear some others enjoy them! I would take them in surround any day, but I doubt it will happen.

I saw Molly Hatchet twice in 1978 with Danny Joe Brown. I still like live tapes of that band. Glad to hear some others enjoy them! I would take them in surround any day, but I doubt it will happen.
Saw the Hatchett multiple times in Fayetteville, NC for a $1 cover charge during the mid 70s and they always kicked ass.

Back