Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
i went old school psychedelia for today's amazon music accompaniment
View attachment 54193 The 13th Floor Elevators The Psychedelic Sounds of the 13th Floor Elevators
A very influential band to Reverend Billy G.; the Pearly Gates Maestro!

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
So, I love it when I discover a music video that I never knew about for an old song that I love. I think I hit the jackpot today. In high school I was obsessed with Pete Townshend's Empty Glass. MTV regularly showed the videos for "Rough Boys" and "Let My Love Open the Door". I assumed that those were the only videos he made for the album. Heck, the album came out a year before MTV launched, lots of bands weren't even making videos yet so two videos from the album seemed like a lot. So imagine my surprise today when I stumbled upon videos for FOUR more songs from the album! Felt like I was 15 again! :D

The audio isn't quite synched up in these, but I don't care. This is a major treat for me!

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
i & i think today's amazon music accompaniment altered my heartbeat!
1595522926850.png
Black Uhuru The DUB Factor

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I see there is a "new" 96/24 download of Back In Black on Acoustic Sounds...anyone know if the DR is good on this? I have the CD version and the DR isn't the greatest.
Though, I do have a vinyl copy...just haven't ripped it yet. I suspect my vinyl is high quality DR.

Clint Eastwood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I see there is a "new" 96/24 download of Back In Black on Acoustic Sounds...anyone know if the DR is good on this? I have the CD version and the DR isn't the greatest.
I had a CD from the 80's that wasn't compressed...but it was a little "muddy" in spots...but still not bad....you can see from this list that vinyl might be your best option