Quantcast

ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
one of my all-time-favorite reggae releases helped me through today's elliptical adventures! listened to this a LOT on vinyl in HIGH school!
1605991360712.png
1605991382041.png

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
smooth sailing on the elliptical today thanks to streaming the smooth sounds of
1606080801389.png
The Crusaders Free As The Wind

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
smooth sailing on the elliptical today thanks to streaming the smooth sounds of
View attachment 59591 The Crusaders Free As The Wind
I have 1976s "Those Southern Nights" I got first on LP & then CD but "Free As The Wind" I missed out on, I'd did even knowing it existed!

Cyber 1

400 Club - QQ All-Star
And, one of the most bad ass versions of Mr Crowley.....

Randy Rhodes -
Ozzy
Rudy Sarzo
Don Airey
Lee Kerslake? I think.....
I've seen that video a few times and every time I see it, it so brings back vivid memories of seeing them on that tour, Rhodes was really awesome

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Free As The Wind is probably my favorite Crusaders release . . . followed by 1 and Chain Reaction . . . for what my opinion is worth!
Have you heard Southern Comfort (my fav)?
Now if they'd get that Quad encoded version out :love:

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Have you heard Southern Comfort (my fav)?
Now if they'd get that Quad encoded version out :love:
Never heard it! Your recommendations are costing me a fortune . . . but they are always on point! My only fear is Southern Comfort is going to bring back some BAD memories from my early drinking daze! I'm sure hearing it in Quad would ease any flashbacks to alcohol poisoning!

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Never heard it! Your recommendations are costing me a fortune . . . but they are always on point! My only fear is Southern Comfort is going to bring back some BAD memories from my early drinking daze! I'm sure hearing it in Quad would ease any flashbacks to alcohol poisoning!
Carlton gets funky - you'll love it!!!

I drank Southern Comfort the first time that a next door neighbor kid and myself pilfered it from his dad's home bar... it was soooo sweet and tasty; good memories and I haven't had it since though. Was maybe 10-12 years old, but I've never had an additive personality (except for good music and of course great surround music.)

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
As far as I know only a couple songs and partials at that were ever available on this LP, which I have and just irritates me to no end- 😖
*to demonstrate the Koss Model Phase /2+2™ Quadraphone.

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Carlton gets funky - you'll love it!!!

I drank Southern Comfort the first time that a next door neighbor kid and myself pilfered it from his dad's home bar... it was soooo sweet and tasty; good memories and I haven't had it since though. Was maybe 10-12 years old, but I've never had an additive personality (except for good music and of course great surround music.)
Southern Comfort is one of the few spirits I can still have a drink of .................. the follies of youth have put me off virtually all other spirits.
Never ever get embroiled in drinking contests, and run away if you're given a huge glass of Creme De Menthe to drink in one! :sick: