All YES Steven Wilson BR Expanded Editions

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they actually ‘selling’ for these crazy prices or is it just a wishful thinking price tag?
I really wish I had bought the Relayer, Close To The Edge and the Yes Album ones on BR and not the DVD sets but I’m not mad enough to spend money like that for them.

A year ago, you could find them on Amazon anywhere from $21 to $25. I went looking for them a few months ago for a friend and now they're hard to find. Luckily, I got all of them for myself when they came out.

It’s a great collection of music! I bought all except Relayer when they first came out. A couple months ago it was $82 on EBay, I decided to finish the set.

I think I paid about 75 for CTTE and Fragile respectively at the start of the year.

The only ones I’m missing are Tales & Relayer wish I had them now, but it’s ok out of the 5 released those are my least favorite…just wish I had the foresight to purchase case lots of Fragile, CTTE & Yes Album

Now if only SW would do Going For The One❤️

The only ones I’m missing are Tales & Relayer wish I had them now, but it’s ok out of the 5 released those are my least favorite…just wish I had the foresight to purchase case lots of Fragile, CTTE & Yes Album

Now if only SW would do Going For The One❤

I'd take 90125 even if they upmixed it ,seeing as how the multis are long gone................:cry:

Are now selling for OUTRAEGOUS PRYCES!! Anywhere from $150 to over $300!! Can you believe this?
ASKING ridiculous prices. "Sold" only listing on ebay for "The Yes Album" shows one sold for $2 in November, a fluke for sure someone didn't know what they had, but most actually sold in the $50-100 range, highest being $105. Patience... patience.

Got all of them when they came out. Good stuff. In terms of bang for the buck, Fragile probably wins, as it also has the old DVD-A non-SW surround mix from the early 2000s in addition to the original mix and newer SW mixes.

TFTO is my favorite of all of them, though. Not musically, though that part is good, but just because the surround mix is revelatory.

Got all of them when they came out. Good stuff. In terms of bang for the buck, Fragile probably wins, as it also has the old DVD-A non-SW surround mix from the early 2000s in addition to the original mix and newer SW mixes.

TFTO is my favorite of all of them, though. Not musically, though that part is good, but just because the surround mix is revelatory.
Now after reading your statement …I must be patient for getting TFTO

Back