Anathema - Universal Live CD/DVD and Blu-Ray out in September 2013

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the latest issue of Prog magazine is an advt from Kscope giving more details on this set. The ad says it will be available as a four disc mediabook, a cd&dvd-av media book and a BD. We know that in the past Kacope made some mistakes with naming dvdv as dvda, but with more recent releases they were correct. So this release s becoming more and more nteresting. Now if we ony had some tracklists :)

Anyone here know if the dvd is truely a Dvda?
I have a question in to Kscope and have not had a reply yet.
If its a true Dvda then I think the whole set would be worth it as can play the dvda in the car and on my dvd player as well as bluray.
If its not then the single bluray will be enough for me.

What surprise me is that amazon ca show a September 17th release 1 week before elsewhere.

Hmmm... I never noticed that. I have learned not to put a lot of faith in those release dates. I assume Amazon.ca will get it in stock at about the same time as everyone else.

However, if you are really anxious to get it as soon as possible, ordering from Burning Shed is your best choice, even if you live in Canada (although Burning Shed does not yet have a pre-order up for the single Bluray). I frequently order with both Burning Shed and Amazon.ca, and I consistently find Amazon takes a 1-2 weeks longer to get a disc into my hands.

Promo for the blu-ray release. This looks like an amazing release with full orchestra:

[video=youtube;tEZ06gcXVHA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEZ06gcXVHA[/video]

Just popped my blu-ray copy in (arrived from Amazon today). But I only see stereo tracks. Am I missing something? Video and audio quality at first listen seem top notch.

Back