Anthony Phillips "The Geese and the Ghost" in 5.1 :)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stick a harpoon in their preliminary product release information. It's incorrect, it's what they post when they don't know.

From QQ HQ

In the product description..

...includes a stunning new 5.1 Surround Sound mix of the album by Andy Myles and Simon Heyworth, along with a CD of demos and early versions of the tracks on Geese. The bonus tracks are completed with the addition of both sides of an abortive single from 1973, Silver Song and Only Your Love (previously unreleased). Both tracks feature Phil Collins as vocalist..

Shipping now... :)

Mine shipped last week from Cherry Red records but as Royal Mail + Spanish mail are that efficient, most likely you'll receive yours before :(
I need to get this one urgently as Hand Cannot Erase does not want to get out of my Oppo!

Yes you do;). It is a beautiful disc.

Cool, can't wait for this one, this album being very Genesis like(Mike Rutherford and Phil Collins involved with this one) and with Andy Myles/Simon Heyworth involved does this mean this is going to make me even cry more what was done to the Genesis mixes by Nick Davis and co. after listening to this one?
Saw that mine shipped today as well.

Seems that this has started to ship, some Facebook friends have just received theirs. I'm waiting, impatiently! ;)

Edit: Just noticed this is now old news! Doh!

Back