Apple Joining the Atmos streaming game!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Many Thanks for the link. (y)

I wonder why it's only stereo for you?
I can't see any other version listed.
The link is from my playlist which I know is Dolby Atmos.
Strange

It shows as 3rd album under now in Spatial Audio
‎Apple Music

This really is a fine example of how Dolby Atmos just works.... :QQlove
When I follow your link it says „error“ in Apple Music. Sometimes there is a difference 1 or 2 days. I‘m patient. :)

Listening for the first time & trying to mentally compare to the DVD-A releases. I’ve always used the intro to “Play The Game” as a surround sound reference. Trying to decide if it sounds the same as the disc ??

Oh well we live and learn.

I could go as far to say it's almost as good as Yello's Point!!

Another feature of Apple's 4K box, are the wonderful moving, screen savers.

Having an OLED T.V. essential !

I’ve NEVER realised that, “Steve, walks warily down the street”. ( For 41 years. ) :ROFLMAO:

Listening for the first time & trying to mentally compare to the DVD-A releases. I’ve always used the intro to “Play The Game” as a surround sound reference. Trying to decide if it sounds the same as the disc ??

Having an OLED T.V. essential !

I’ve NEVER realised that, “Steve, walks warily down the street”. ( For 41 years. ) :ROFLMAO:

Scrolling lyrics should be standard, hopefully soon, on streaming platforms. I set it up with visuals for my ripped media and come across lyrics I have heard "wrong" thousands of times over the decades.

Back