• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

bArtMan - The Way Out new 2020 album on dvd-a/v

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Robert van Diggele

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Our buddy @bArtMan has a new album out, called The Way Out. http://www.bartman-music.de/new_album.htm

From the website:

"The Way Out" is a song oriented concept-album. If you have problems and want to solve you must have a look into your inner world. It can be you are the reason for these problems. If you really want it you can change everything.
It is available as a dvd-a/v:

Kleinserie mit Digipack

Bild DVD: NTSC

DVD-Audio: MLP 96/24

DVD-Video: DTS 48/24

Looks promising. His previous albums in surround are still available at reduced prices :)

bArtMan

Is the blu with 3 albums still available?
Unfortunately the bluray is out. I would have to buy a new dts-decoder for around 2K $. If I use multichannel wave, the files would be to big. My authoring program for bluray cannot use the big wav-format or MLP. It's a pitty.

PmikeK

Banned
Unfortunately the bluray is out. I would have to buy a new dts-decoder for around 2K $. If I use multichannel wave, the files would be to big. My authoring program for bluray cannot use the big wav-format or MLP. It's a pitty.
Surely some way around this? Maybe a forum member can help. People do their own blu ray conversions that play as dts master hd all the time. Thank you.