Beatles 5.1 eBay boot!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know there were five different versions of any of those songs, and it is unclear that any of them are surround either. Dubious. :mad:@:

sspsandy said:
I didn't know there were five different versions of any of those songs, and it is unclear that any of them are surround either. Dubious. :mad:@:

This is not actually a 5.1 cd. It is each channel of the 5.1 mix separated out. Each channel is a different track on the cd. This was uploaded to one of the Beatle newsgroups a while back.

Yea, this was ripped from the "Yellow Submarine" DVD. If I'm not mistaken, this is a fan creation and was never meant to be sold. It is pretty easy to trade for this CD set.
Brian

ericc2000 said:
Yea, this was ripped from the "Yellow Submarine" DVD. If I'm not mistaken, this is a fan creation and was never meant to be sold. It is pretty easy to trade for this CD set.
Brian

OK, so, instead of buying the ACTUAL "YELLOW SUB" DVD, I can pay some ripoff artist approximately the same amount of money to buy incomplete chunks of the 5.1 mix. Riggggghhhhht............ :rolleyes:

Back