Coming in July - Mr. Big's "Lean Into It" (30th Anniversary Edition) on multichannel hybrid SACD

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Was this actually a 1964 release?
I do remember liking several Bob James releases in the mid 70's.
No. It was recorded in 1974 for CTI records. Evosound's info is erroneous!

The Bright Side

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Holy shit I completely overlooked this thread!! Seems like I wasn't on here much in March ;-) This is insane news. I've had that album in my collection for a long time and if there's one thing I didn't see coming, it's a 5.1 mix!! Well guess nobody here did.

I hope there'll be a German retailer soon that has it. Holding out for JPC.

mrcond

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
All those 'best prices' on the SDE website concerning this release have now DRASTICALLY INCREASED. You probably had to press the PRE ORDER button almost instantaneously upon SDE's initial announcement.

Last edited:

mrcond

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
All those 'best prices' on the SDE website concerning this release have now DRASTICALLY INCREASED. You probably had to press the PRE ORDER button almost instantaneously upon SDE's initial announcement.
I see the SACD at 21.98 on Amazon (showing as 15.80 GBP on the SDE site so need to o convert to US$). Was it lower than that previously?

I also just realized what I thought was deluxe box set containing CDs/discs actually only contains color 7-inch vinyl singles. No blu-ray edition or anything like that, it appears.

The Bright Side

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
It looks like the SACD only contains the album, not that one bonus track that was mentioned earlier in this thread?

EDIT: ah, re-read the first few post. The "world's first bonus track" referred to the bonus track on the 2-CD version, obviously. :)
Well, hoping a German shop will have it soon, too.

Last edited:

wavelength

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
It looks like the SACD only contains the album, not that one bonus track that was mentioned earlier in this thread?

EDIT: ah, re-read the first few post. The "world's first bonus track" referred to the bonus track on the 2-CD version, obviously. :)
Well, hoping a German shop will have it soon, too.
Love Makes You Strong is the bonus track on the SACD.

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Last edited: