The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is true... but to a large extent, that also describes Josh Allen as well this year. Mahomes left the Browns game with a concussion. I think he probably will play next week, but he may not. And even if he does... its a week with no practice for him. Another small Bills advantage. Go Bills!
Bills are looking mighty MIGHTY. Browns had a golden opportunity to move up.
At this point in the season all teams are looking mighty good, or they wouldn't be there. And then it gets to the point that so much depends on who is/isn't injured or just luck. Haha etc like when the Chiefs win a game because the other team misses a field goal...

Really I'm not much of a sports guy. Never played any & the only thing I know less about than sports is golf. But then, first the Royals a few years ago & then the Chiefs finally improving, it's just a great change to see them good at something besides losing.

I'm proud of my Browns (lived there for 63 yrs)!! There is a lot there to like going forward; but we need 3 defensive players (studs) and that's a lot to ask in the free agency/draft.

The fumble into end zone/touchback rule is insane. No one turned it over. Anywhere in the continental 100 that would simply be a fumble out of bounds. Argh!!

Last edited:
My preference is a Bill's-Green Bay Super Bowl with Buffalo taking it all.
Actually the preference in Buffalo is probably for the Bills to play Tampa in the big game. There would be nothing more fitting than to beat Tom Brady, who tormented Buffalo (and the Jets, and the Dolphins) twice a year for 20 years when he was in a Patriots uniform.

:cool: Buffalo Bills' comments.
images

I don’t care who plays as long as it’s a good, close game. I don’t want a game where the score is out of hand and I‘m going for a bathroom break while the game is on so that I don’t miss the commercials!
Remember two years ago, New England and the Rams, Oh my God, that was the worst Super Bowl ever.

Back