Hello from Manchester!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warbz63

Hi all, lifelong music fan with very varied tastes from Manchester, England. Whilst I suppose my main love is rock/metal, I'm also into pop, folk, classical, italo/euro disco, synth pop etc.

A fan of all surround formats, and someone who thinks they should all have been embraced more widely than they have been, and also thinks record companies are clueless by not reissuing old SACD and DVD-A releases, now that more people have the equipment to play them on.

Whilst not a high end set up, I'm happy with the sound I get in my 20' x 18' living room from my Onkyo TX NR686 receiver, Oppo 203 blu ray, played through a 5.1.2 set up of Q Acoustics 3020,3050,centre and subwoofer.

Hi all, lifelong music fan with very varied tastes from Manchester, England. Whilst I suppose my main love is rock/metal, I'm also into pop, folk, classical, italo/euro disco, synth pop etc.

A fan of all surround formats, and someone who thinks they should all have been embraced more widely than they have been, and also thinks record companies are clueless by not reissuing old SACD and DVD-A releases, now that more people have the equipment to play them on.

Whilst not a high end set up, I'm happy with the sound I get in my 20' x 18' living room from my Onkyo TX NR686 receiver, Oppo 203 blu ray, played through a 5.1.2 set up of Q Acoustics 3020,3050,centre and subwoofer.
Welcome! We are glad to have ya here!
We have enough surround nutters here to keep ya happy! (Myself included!)

Welcome aboard! You'll find a wide gamut of gear collections, from people with home-theater-in-a-box arrangements to very serious audiophile equipment. All are welcome.

Welcome!

Back