Imogen Heap - Heapsong 5 "Xizi She Knows" in DTS-HD MAS download form

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool - I really like her stuff a lot. Saw her when I was in Zurich about 2 years ago, what an enjoyable show.

Well, I may be jumping to conclusions, but I noticed that her last song (the one mentioned in this topic) is already available as a 5.1 mix. Let's just say I *hope* they decide on doing the whole album. ;)

Well, I may be jumping to conclusions, but I noticed that her last song (the one mentioned in this topic) is already available as a 5.1 mix.

Yes - I know (I started the thread and encoded the audio files).
As for the complete album, we will have to wait & see.....

Seems this album is finished now. No mention of a 5.1 mix yet. What is announced is a massive and expensive box set,
http://imogenheap.com/deluxeboxset/

12 of them are the Heapsongs as studio quality audio files, including HD making-ofs of each song and each packaged in beautiful case bound books with a 16 page colour booklet designed by Imogen and her artwork designer:

Lifeline

Neglected Space

Xizi She Knows

You Know Where to Find Me

Entanglement

Bhutan

Me the Machine

Propeller Seeds

Minds Without Fear

The Listening Chair

Telemiscommunications

Runtime

The other 2 discs are at the back of the journey-book, one is the LP in audio-cd format, and the other is a dvd containing all video material from the box set and a special making of album documentary roundup, playable as DVD.

There is a deck of 52 playing cards containing exclusive additional content on one side and an interactive element on the other, enabling exclusive experiences including the ability to unlock content within Imogen's new website.

A first for Immi, the box set includes a double 10" vinyl version of the 'Heapsongs' LP in a gatefold sleeve

An amazing 120 page coffee-table-style book telling the story of the making of Heap Songs in print, giving you an exclusive insight into Imogen's journey using the stunning photographs gathered for this specifically from Imogen's personal collection.

And as we've mentioned, 2,500 slots for being included in the cover artwork and get a unique 'golden ticket' opening the doors to one of Imogen's sound checks on her 2014 tour.

All Heapsongs are delivered to you digitally on the day of the album's release, so you do not have to wait (unless you're coming to her house)!

Delivery of the Deluxe Box Set is planned for early 2014. The exact date will be announced shortly. We promise to make it happen as soon as possible!

*On pricing:

Due to the exclusive and unique nature of this Box Set, we are still in the process of making the decision whether the Box Set can actually be made in the exact way we want it to be.
The order price is inclusive of local sales taxes but does not include shipping/postal costs. These are shown separately and we have managed to include most territories with an insured and signed for service hopefully ensuring safety. If you are ordering from a territory not covered by those shown please contact us via the link on the order page for us to try and find a solution for you. It's now up to you to show us your support and let us know we were right when we decided to embark on this slightly (completely) crazy venture. Thank you.

image.jpg

I got the email for this the other day. At $300 it's way too much for me as much as I like her stuff (and seeing her live is a great experience...she's really wonderful!).

From her site it looks like it's this box or the basic cd at the moment, but with the release months away maybe things can change? At very least, a "deluxe" cd set (or cd/dvd) with the bonus tracks so those that want the music don't get bled to death. Adding a 5.1 mix would be awesome...c'mon Neil...convince her!

Back