Jethro Tull - 'Stormwatch 40th Anniversary Force 10 Edition'

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a cyber 'chat' with customer service rep Jebas @ AmazonUK [GREAT service, BTW] and was assured Stormwatch will be delivered between Nov. 25~29th ..... which is really OK with me but the rep did assist me in replacing a 3D blu ray disc which somehow was lost in shipment ........at NO additional charge!

My copy arrived yesterday. Will try to open, look and listen this weekend.

Order #114

Hello Marpow
You saved $5.80 with Amazon.com's Pre-order Price Guarantee! The price of the following item decreased after you ordered, and we gave you the lowest price.

Stormwatch (The 40th Anniversary Force 10 Edition) (4CD/2DVD)
Price on order date:​
$55.56​
Price charged at shipping:​
$49.76​
Lowest price before release date:​
$49.76​
Quantity:​
1​
Total Savings:​
$5.80​

My copy arrived yesterday. Will try to open, look and listen this weekend.

Order #114

Hello Marpow
You saved $5.80 with Amazon.com's Pre-order Price Guarantee! The price of the following item decreased after you ordered, and we gave you the lowest price.

Stormwatch (The 40th Anniversary Force 10 Edition) (4CD/2DVD)
Price on order date:​
$55.56​
Price charged at shipping:​
$49.76​
Lowest price before release date:​
$49.76​
Quantity:​
1​
Total Savings:​
$5.80​
Should of went with Amazon....went with Burning Shed this time. Hopefully the discs will be sent to them and "bonus" they send will make it up.
Give us a review of the mix and the bonus 5.1 stuff, Marpow.

I assumed wrong that the second DVD was video but it is also a DVD Audio Only in 5.1, 13 associated recordings in 5.1 and 15 associated recordings in 24/96 stereo and 5 original mixes in 24/96 stereo.
I listened to the DVD #1 2019 SW 5.1 DTS remix, quite good, I like the 1980? Jethro Tull band.
Lots of pictures and liner notes, equal to the previous JT anniversary releases.

Back