John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band Super Deluxe Edition (New 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes!)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

milt

800 Club - QQ All-Star
As always with the Beatles related boxsets I ordered from Amazon.co.jp, within pennies of the Amazon US price.
Still bloody pricey at $149

beerking

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter

EricKalet

800 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Cool!

Someone remind me please; how much involvement/influence did Yoko and Sean have on getting this boxed title released?
Makes you respect Yoko and Sean so much more that they are releasing these incredible editions of Lennon’s work and taking full advantage of current technology. Can’t say the same for...hmmmmm...other artists...😂

IronWaffle

As always with the Beatles related boxsets I ordered from Amazon.co.jp, within pennies of the Amazon US price.
Still bloody pricey at $149
I was just about to post that link. Ordered a couple weeks ago from Amazon US. If I enjoy this, I can see myself being much poorer and richer in the near future.
ImportCDs has it for $95.xx plus the usual shipping. For me it came to $104.xx

No info at all when it will ship or if, like Amazon, it might be delayed. (Looks at calendar, remembers MusicVaultz…can’t take THAT long).

musicmemorabiliashoppellc

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Reactions: PK

marpow

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
This will be the first Big Box set, Lennon, Stones, Beatles that I didn't purchase the Japanese SHM CD version. Decided to save a few bucks for those high end cables and Shakti Stones, and some fragrant spray that enhances the music ions in the air before the music hits my ears.

esimms86

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
What else would you expect at Abbey Road? 😎
I have to admit, while I have no plans to buy this(on the expensive side and containing a ton of outtakes, demos, etc. that I might listen to once - just saying), the Klaus Voormann drawings in the accompanying book are drool worthy. Consider the cover of Yesterday And Today and go from there.