KISS "Destroyer" Box Set with Blu-Ray (Steven Wilson 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes out soon!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'll see Destroyer today. The package shipped out of Ontario California yesterday around 10AM, and arrived to Rockford, IL by 9PM last night. Wow....obviously air freight.

I guess I'll see Destroyer today. The package shipped out of Ontario California yesterday around 10AM, and arrived to Rockford, IL by 9PM last night. Wow....obviously air freight.
The above is my Amazon order (the more expensive one)
Also just received notification that my importCD order is at my post office and out for delivery! Damn.

That makes it all much easier. I'll keep the importCD order, as it was $173 shipped. Send back the Amazon order, as it was $205 shipped.

The above is my Amazon order (the more expensive one)
Also just received notification that my importCD order is at my post office and out for delivery! Damn.

That makes it all much easier. I'll keep the importCD order, as it was $173 shipped. Send back the Amazon order, as it was $205 shipped.
I curious who gets theirs 1st….. last one in is a rotten….!!! 🤣:LOL::SB

Lucky you…..I never get mail that early!!! You must live by your local airport
We don't either usually! It wasn't our regular postman, and if our Ring Doorbell hadn't alerted us to him, the box would have been left out on the porch... They must have extra shifts running for the holidays all ready.

Post office delivered mine at 7:40 this morning. Look at the box…

FC8E13DB-A4DA-4142-BA52-5C9DFE797A3B.jpeg

It can be bought from the official store much cheaper, 175 Euro. It appears to me that this ships from Germany actually because "free shipping" for German customers :)

https://store.udiscover-music.de/p51-i0602438184088/kiss/destroyer-45/index.html
Unfortunately for the UK that could double the cost importing, as for anything over £135 we pay, Import Duty (on the cost of the goods, the P&P and any insurance!), then 20% VAT & finally the tax gathering fee of around £12.

that was from importCD. The back of the actual KISS box has a small dent. I will not be keeping this one. It needs to be perfect, for the money spent.
Thought maybe since it’s on the stove, you just tore into it, with great anticipation for your morning DiGiorno pizza
-hey importCDs delivered!

Post office delivered mine at 7:40 this morning. Look at the box…

View attachment 73754
And I'll bet the post office doesn't think twice about that. Also, the missing packages from empty boxes that are still delivered. I just don't get that. I recived a package (Chicago Quadio) very very late and it was barely in a torn up wet box (thank goodness for the cellophane wrap). You'd think the post office would ask themselves how does this happen and how can we improve? Or at the very least, repackage it. Naw, just send it on through.

Back