Listening to Now In SACD Stereo (or Mono)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pat Metheny Group - Travels
[SHM-SACD Universal (Japan) UCGU-9067/8 (2 discs)]
71aUrgnxKDS._SL1176_.jpg

Does anyone know if the 50th anniversary editions of the Rolling Stones are in SACD Stereo or are they just DSD CD'S ?
FWIW I'm referring to Beggar's Banquet and Let It Bleed , and would like to know. Because I did not buy those 2 in 2003/4 when they were available in digi pak editions.

Thanks,

Fizzy

Does anyone know if the 50th anniversary editions of the Rolling Stones are in SACD Stereo or are they just DSD CD'S ?
FWIW I'm referring to Beggar's Banquet and Let It Bleed , and would like to know. Because I did not buy those 2 in 2003/4 when they were available in digi pak editions.

Thanks,

Fizzy

FIZZY, I have both and they are in Special 7" packaging and both contain Stereo and MONO SACDs!

https://www.importcds.com/rolling-stones-beggars-banquet/018771849827
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UIGY-9710?s_ssid=e42b960f61119cfb5

Last edited:
lately:

Best of Folk Songs VA HK SACD

Chopin, Rachmaninoff, R. Schumann & Liszt - Horowitz

Best of James Gang

Shaft - Isaac Hayes

Forget About It - Alison Krauss

Romantic Warrior - Return to Forever Japan SACD

Night Passage - Weather Report

Jaco Pastorius Japan SACD

Legrand Jazz - Michel Legrand w/Miles, Trane, B. Evans, Webster, H. Mann, Farmer, D. Byrd, H. Jones and Manny Moore...

Jimi Hendrix ARE YOU EXPERIENCED [SONY LEGACY/AP Stereo/Mono SACD] Thought I'd dig this disc out of the pile and give it a spin after waiting gawd knows how long for Analogue Productions to FINALLY release it. Played Loudly it sounds GREAT! Hendrix producer Eddie Kramer promised us more Hendrix in Surround. IMO, this would be a GREAT candidate!

See the source image

Jimi Hendrix ARE YOU EXPERIENCED [SONY LEGACY/AP Stereo/Mono SACD] Thought I'd dig this disc out of the pile and give it a spin after waiting gawd knows how long for Analogue Productions to FINALLY release it. Played Loudly it sounds GREAT! Hendrix producer Eddie Kramer promised us more Hendrix in Surround. IMO, this would be a GREAT candidate!

See the source image

hey Ralphie
is it me ? this one seems to run 'hot' and because of this it did not tickle my toes. Me ears going kaputz perhaps ?

Back