Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sinatra At The Sands with The Count Basie Orchestra. DVD Audio:cool:

That is a TRUE time machine...some people didn't like the talking but I thought it was cool...you could close your eyes and imagine yourself being in Vegas watching the show...Frank's back and forth with the audience is priceless (y)

That is a TRUE time machine...some people didn't like the talking but I thought it was cool...you could close your eyes and imagine yourself being in Vegas watching the show...Frank's back and forth with the audience is priceless (y)
After the show, I'm heading out to the tables. Anyone care to join me?

Next stop on my DV order:

What an amazing combo: Boulez and Stravinsky! Sublime Surround Sound. I have two other Stravinsky in surround that this disc makes me want to revisit!

Luck of the draw--next in line from my recent DV order maintained the spacey/trippy feel of Tomita:
View attachment 40949
even the cover gave me a flashback! Trigger Alert! Trigger Alert . . . hmm, I guess I should have put that up front! peas

this one's particularly good when wan :smokin kered or sh 🥂 itfaced! or both 🥳

Or, if you combine the 2....it'd be Schenkered! SCORPS RULE!!!

:rocks
This is totally unrelated, but speaking of Schenkered... one of the girls who works at my hospital is a hair stylist and she convinced me this week to, ahem, let her color my hair and remove some of the grey... I reluctantly agreed and slunk into her salon for the procedure yesterday (making sure no one I knew saw me), feeling a bit dirty and unsure, when who should I see but another aging rocker "taking the years off"... not a Shenker, but Robin McAuley of McAuley-Schenker fame. We didn't speak, but there was definitely a mutual understanding as we sat in our chairs getting high on hair fumes :smokin

Back