Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jackson Browne Running On Empty
DVD-AUDIO Advanced Resolution 5.1

Must have heard this dozens of times as a kid, on cassette, in a raised, primered F250 Custom called Spot.
Happy Father's Day, all you dads.

Last edited:
Had a killer headache. Didn't want to put a damper on Father's Day festivities. Put this on, laid a cold cloth across my throbbing forehead (so much more forehead these daze!), sat in the sweet spot, and 33:06 later, I was good to go! As my daughter would say: Whoot Whoot . . . whatever the phunk that means!

Message to self: Don't buy anymore liquor, stick with beer. I finished a bottle of Jim Beam apple last night. I'm sorry for the mess. Apparently I listened to some Weird Al. Now off to work with the worst hangover of my life.
Whew! I was phuquing scared when I read those posts! Tried to find Frogmort in Frogmorton on Google to see if you are close enough for a house call! Your post reminded me of a trip I took down (emphasis on DOWN) Lake Shore Drive back in the summer of '78! Glad you are back with us. Also glad for the Weird Al story--Straight Outta Lynwood was on my to buy list! Just say KnoW! peace

Back