Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to take a "STAND!" with my Audio Fidelity Listening Party

1570843134671.png
Sly & The Family Stone Greatest Hits

Some of my all-time funk favorites! Leaves me wanting MORE!
"Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)"

one word, ATMOS, what a great reason to sit down and listen to music and we have 2 of the best and yes youve guessed it this was my Saturday afternoon listening session
Abbey Road and Kraftwerk for music content Abbey Road but for sheer excellence of how to use ATMOS Kraftwerk kills it.
Anybody know whats next in store for ATMOS?> :QQlove :dance:SB:SG:51QQ:rocks:SB

Last edited:
Well, we survived the super typhoon here in Japan. Grateful we came through with only a little damaged. I feel bad for all those people who are suffering from flooding, etc... :cry:

It's nice to have water & power. 😌 Lucky to be Listening to:

image.jpeg

J S Bach: Harpsichord Concertos BWV 1054, 1055, 1057; Fantasia in C minor, BWV 906
W F Bach: Solo harpsichord Concerto in G major, Fk 40

Aapo Häkkinen (harpsichord)
Helsinki Baroque Orchestra

Listening t
Well, we survived the super typhoon here in Japan. Grateful we came through with only a little damaged. I feel bad for all those people who are suffering from flooding, etc... :cry:

It's nice to have water & power. 😌 Lucky to be Listening to:

View attachment 43533

J S Bach: Harpsichord Concertos BWV 1054, 1055, 1057; Fantasia in C minor, BWV 906
W F Bach: Solo harpsichord Concerto in G major, Fk 40

Aapo Häkkinen (harpsichord)
Helsinki Baroque Orchestra

SO glad you escaped the deluge in Tokyo, Brett. Frightening! NO GLOBAL WARMING ...... Yeah, RIGHT!

Listening to NOW as I get ready to do my weekly grocery shopping:

81Ce5gE5SuL._SL1429_.jpg

Back