Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A STRONG adult warning for this release.
It has very strong words and adult themes, so for those with a delicate disposition, you have been warned!!
The mix is stellar.

Ludacris
Chicken N Beer
https://www.discogs.com/Ludacris-Chicken-N-Beer/release/2061089

now tell me, would they chat sheet like that to their Mamas and Papas and their Buddy Holly's with them dirty dirty pottymouths, the filthy lowdown motheaten mudslingers!!! 😱

i'm verklempt!!!! 🤣

tbh i don't remember a thing about this SACD, except it was hard to get cheap and when i did get a copy for an amount i was comfortable paying i went "meh! back to winelight and loose women!" 🍷

now tell me, would they chat sheet like that to their Mamas and Papas and their Buddy Holly's with them dirty dirty pottymouths, the filthy lowdown motheaten mudslingers!!! 😱

i'm verklempt!!!! 🤣

tbh i don't remember a thing about this SACD, except it was hard to get cheap and when i did get a copy for an amount i was comfortable paying i went "meh! back to winelight and loose women!" 🍷

It's not all filth, just a fair proportion of it. I was surprised by the mix quality.
But I do understand why this would not rear it's head very often.

I love this recording. Drums & bass come through so well in the mix. Even some content from the surrounds. Very well done....
MVIMG_20191219_122945.jpg

Bruce Springsteen - Western Stars Dolby Atmos Blu-ray concert video.

Did not know about this. How is the surround on this?
It's very good, I found out about it on Facebook, Big Big Trains page, when someone said the Atmos was great, so I thought I'd order it on that recommendation, I've no regrets.

Back