Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks to @edisonbaggins for reviewing this many moons ago; i never would have picked it up had he not recommended it!
1592920278823.png
Porcupine Tree The Incident

POLL

Last edited:
Since the beginning of 2020 I've been gradually feeding my Odroid N2 computer with my surround collection ripped to FLAC files. My joy of being able to play anything I wish within few taps on my android cell is immense. However, I mostly use the "Play random (all)" option - great fun!
So, the following screenshot shows what I was listening to during the last hour, before The Velvet Underground track which is playing right now:
1593011985088.png

Last edited:
Since the beginning of 2020 I've been gradually feeding my Odroid N2 computer with my surround collection ripped to FLAC files. My joy of being able to play anything I wish within few taps on my android cell is immense. However, I mostly use the "Play random (all)" option - great fun! And this is what I was listening to during last hour before The Velvet Underground track which is playing right now:
View attachment 53037

The random feature is a lot of fun

Back