Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Specweb upmix just sounds wonderful! I figured it might...

Capture_7.jpg

The dvda is a completely different thing, it is loud but sounds good and the surroundmix is awesome, Gene if you like Linking Park go for it, it won't dissapoint you.

I think with your recommendation and that price he will go for it...I'm not crazy about Linkin Park...I do like a couple of their songs...if I liked them more I'd go for it...

I think with your recommendation and that price he will go for it...I'm not crazy about Linkin Park...I do like a couple of their songs...if I liked them more I'd go for it...

Yes, I will. I do like the older LP material. I used to have their debut CD back in the day and I remember being fascinated with that "genre". I'm on it...

Back in Black was my "go to" AC/DC album:spot

I grew up with AC/DC with Bon Scott and could't get used to the voice of Brian Johnson (great guy by the way) at first but that album grew on me too, it's great but just like High Voltage more. There's also the raw sound of the older AC/DC albums that I prefer over their later albums.

Back