Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, man last time someone listened in surround was yesterday. I still listen to surround everyday. Right Now, Mr Big Lean Into It SACD 5.1.
R-19686241-1628189966-7868.jpg

I really like this. Bad...ass...

View attachment 77759

This Kansas album (The Absence of Presence) was a great surprise for me. I first listened to the stereo versions and was only moderately enthusiastic. However, when I listened to the 5.1 version, I was very enthusiastic about this album. In the meantime, I also like the stereo version very much. I hope the next studio album from Kansas will be as good again!

Sir Elton John - Madman Across The Water

View attachment 78452
Good call bro! So, now that I'm listening to my SACD, it makes it very clear that I don't need to spend any money on the 50th (or whatever it is) anniversary edition as this SACD is just stupid amazing.

Good call bro! So, now that I'm listening to my SACD, it makes it very clear that I don't need to spend any money on the 50th (or whatever it is) anniversary edition as this SACD is just stupid amazing.
I still preordered it because it’s at a fairly reasonable price. And, I want the Blu-ray disc only because I fear the CD’s will be compressed. Maybe, I’ll be wrong on that but seeing it’s been the norm for 25+ years…

Reactions: GOS
One of my Desert Island discs, absolutely love it and when the MCH SACD was released 1/18/2017 from CDJapan they could have charged me anything. Track 6 New Ways/Train Train, well you just have to listen and tell me, no, really tell me that - that it is a bad ass mother sound.
There is a hot rod guy in South San Francisco, Roy Brizio that I know, and he has made 3 hot rods for Jeff, making one for Eric Clapton now.
R-10199397-1494532561-2878.jpg

Back