Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s the “Booger Bear” of spending significant amounts of money to acquire quad releases in their original formats. Just like @edisonbaggins jinxed himself with his purchase of “Caravanserai.” At least Baggy didn’t spend too much on that one.
I have several analog copies of Caravanserai!
No Regrats!!!
😅

The Guess Who - Rockin' & The Best of The Guess Who - Volume 2 [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]

The Guess Who - Rockin' & The Best of The Guess Who - Volume 2
[SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]

A most enjoyable experience from @Dave Kerzner ! If you are a fan of Genesis (with a splash of Yes), this one is highly recommended. Bonus: an interesting, engaging, and insightful comment track really helps take the whole to the next level. I'm going to be spinning this one a LOT and i know it will continue to reveal more and more of its artistry. Perhaps a poll thread is coming soon!
745004EF-AB29-4F11-B8AB-E5A9A3CEFEBA_1_105_c.jpeg
The Traveler discussion thread

Last edited:
A most enjoyable experience from @Dave Kerzner ! If you are a fan of Genesis (with a splash of Yes), this one is highly recommended. Bonus: an interesting, engaging, and insightful comment track really helps take the whole to the next level. I'm going to be spinning this one a LOT and i know it will continue to reveal more and more of its artistry. Perhaps a poll thread is coming soon!
View attachment 88408 The Traveler discussion thread
I agree, great disc.

Back