Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
33dca8ee7967ddee4406cf7c1017bb4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D @ SimonA , and anyone else interested , most especially matrix quad decoders fanz.

A couple of QS cds I recommend .

Nektar -A Tab In The Ocean (1976 U.S MIX only ) , and on Impulse John Coltrane -Live In Seattle .

View attachment 34416View attachment 34417

Nektar's -A Tab In The Ocean (76 mix ) was confirmed encoded by Band member Mo Moore .[/QUOT

having never seen this mentioned anywhere that it is quad, on what are you basing what you say?

Kinda self explanatory don't you think .

The link is long gone , sorry to say . But when a member of the Band was involved in a quad mix it's impossible to dispute .
(y) Well I've managed to get a 2nd hand copy via Discogs of Nektar -A Tab In The Ocean (with the 1976 U.S QS mix ) 2013 release, never got it when it came out as it wasn't in surround!

Kinda self explanatory don't you think .

The link is long gone , sorry to say . But when a member of the Band was involved in a quad mix it's impossible to dispute .

What I found when I recently reread the liner notes is that it was remixed by Mo Moore and Synergy's Larry Fast !!
Kinda cool I thought . And like Synergy , the Nektar 76 mix was also done at "The House Of Music W.Orange N.J. " .
20180822_151146.jpg
20180822_151158.jpg

I'm revisiting an album I really didn't like as a whole...but like a few songs...Valid Path-Parsons..while watching an old black and white episode of Perry Mason(1961)...seems to all work now...this music with Paul Drake and Perry...and of course Della Street...just like Jack Bauer had Chloe...Perry had Della..

Last edited:
Back