Mr. Afternoon - The Golden Bonana - new 5.1 fusion jazz album [Pre-order] (24/48 MLP/DD)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a WHALE of a story, Mr. Afternoon. 🐳

And considering how far Whales Can trave, Mr. Afternoonl ..... The Golden Bonana should reach worldwide distribution

R.b5dccf3fbf5d45cef91ca421887027aa

Hey! A couple things. For those that are curious, get off your ass and buy this. This is simply super music. The 5.1 is super adventurous and discreet. It sounds thick, and very wide. So far, it sounds like a martini bar in the dark alleys of Chicago...late at night. I like that feeling. Wonderful. Please, check this out, buy it...support him. This is a wonderful sounding release. And, I'm only on the 3'rd song. This is right up my alley....

1626914901265.png

And, for cripe sakes.....it's nearly 2 hours of music. Good lord....

EDIT - sorry. that total time includes a stereo copy. Regardless.........
I ordered mine some time ago just waiting for the delivery man or someone like him.

I love your description/impression. I felt it was like a martini bar in Kansas City. Umm, safer than a dark alley in Chicago.

Hey! A couple things. For those that are curious, get off your ass and buy this. This is simply super music. The 5.1 is super adventurous and discreet. It sounds thick, and very wide. So far, it sounds like a martini bar in the dark alleys of Chicago...late at night. I like that feeling. Wonderful. Please, check this out, buy it...support him. This is a wonderful sounding release. And, I'm only on the 3'rd song. This is right up my alley....

View attachment 69281

Well, since the LESTER BANGS of Central Illinois has lavished Mr. Afternoon's THE GOLDEN BONANA with such high praise, SO GLAD I have it on PRE~ORDER!

Cannot WAIT!

Rats. The postman came & went & did not deliver a Golden Bonanna today. I gots the vodka, vermouth, & anchovy stuffed olives. But no late night music indulgence for me tonight.

Say, ya wouldn't have a tracking number maybe?
Yes I do! I haven't finished the process of shipping them out yet, but I will be providing tracking numbers for every order.

Rats. The postman came & went & did not deliver a Golden Bonanna today. I gots the vodka, vermouth, & anchovy stuffed olives. But no late night music indulgence for me tonight.

Say, ya wouldn't have a tracking number maybe?

Wow, SW, anchovy stuffed olives ...... Jim Dandy! Maybe this exotic number would be more apropos for such an evening of Kansas City debauchery...thus saving The Golden Bonana for 'afternoon' tea!

R.a07ccf5abb9840a517bd5af48cd1679c

Wow, SW, anchovy stuffed olives ...... Jim Dandy! Maybe this exotic number would be more apropos for such an evening of Kansas City debauchery...thus saving The Golden Bonana for 'afternoon' tea!

R.a07ccf5abb9840a517bd5af48cd1679c
Haha you are so right! I have several of 1st issue Denny records that belonged to my parents. As a kid this stuff really seemed so imaginative compared to popular AM radio of that time. It definitely helped shape my musical interests.

Back